Artimud Antifungal Hoof Clay 300 Grams
Artimud hoof clay is an antibacterial hoof packing that combats bacteria and fungi. Putty like material easily packs in hoof cracks and crevices.
There are People Viewing This
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- 🚚 Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $125
- 📬 Free Exchanges on Regular Priced Items
- 🌍 Global Shipping
- 🦄 Rated #1 by Unicorns!
Artimud Antifungal Hoof Clay by Red Horse
Artimud Hoof Clay is an antifungal packing that is a customer favorite to have in your grooming box. Use Artimud to fill cracks, crevices in your horses hooves to help prevent additional damage to the hoof. Artimud hoof clay is a must have in your tack room. This product is made with natural ingredients designed to reduce bacteria and fungi so that your horse can encourage better hoof growth. It has a putty like consistency that makes it easy to apply and helps it stay firmly in place so the effects can last as long as possible. Artimud is ideal for packing shallow white line crevices, frog clefts and external cracks on your horse’s hoof. It is often used under stick-on shoes and pads to keep soles and frogs in prime condition. For deeper, tighter cracks, try Red Horse Hoof-Stuff Antibacterial Hoof Pack. 300 Grams
- Honey-Raw honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties and makes the putty sticky and pliable.
- Zinc Oxide-A powerful but gentle antibacterial agent that fights bacteria and fungi and supports natural sole and frog regeneration.
- Eucalyptus Oil-A highly effective antifungal and antibacterial essential oil that helps to toughen weakened structures.
- Green French Clay-An antibacterial clay that gives the putty its unique consistency.
UPC: EAN 5060424280025
Please click below for the safety data sheet for this product.