Artimud Antifungal Hoof Clay 500 ml
Artimud hoof clay is an antibacterial hoof packing that combats bacteria and fungi. Putty like material easily packs in hoof cracks and crevices.
There are People Viewing This
Out of stock
- 🚚 Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $125
- 📬 Free Exchanges on Regular Priced Items
- 🌍 Global Shipping
- 🦄 Rated #1 by Unicorns!
Red Horse Artimud Antifungal Hoof Clay 500 ml
Artimud fills shallow gaps in hooves and helps protect against further damage. Artimud hoof clay is a staple in most grooming kits as a must have for hoof care. It contains naturally active agents that decrease bacteria and fungi and encourage the formation of healthy hoof tissue. It has a putty like consistency that makes it easy to apply and helps it stay firmly in place so the effects can last as long as possible. Artimud is ideal for packing shallow white line crevices, frog clefts and external cracks on your horse’s hoof. It is often used under stick-on shoes and pads to keep soles and frogs in prime condition. For deeper, tighter cracks, try Red Horse Hoof-Stuff Antibacterial Hoof Pack.
- Honey-Raw honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties and makes the putty sticky and pliable.
- Zinc Oxide-A powerful but gentle antibacterial agent that fights bacteria and fungi and supports natural sole and frog regeneration.
- Eucalyptus Oil-A highly effective antifungal and antibacterial essential oil that helps to toughen weakened structures.
- Green French Clay-An antibacterial clay that gives the putty its unique consistency.